Presented by Raven Internet Marketing Tools and Expion, Explore Nashville is a one-day, intensive learning summit offering insights, advice and learning from some of the top thinkers and practitioners in the social media and digital marketing space.
Location: Embassy Suites, Nashville Airport
Topics include social media strategy, integrating social and traditional mediums, mobile marketing innovation, content marketing strategy, distribution of social messaging, branding in the digital realm, creating spreadable media and a brand case studies panel.
Are you looking to take your social media skills and digital marketing to new heights? We have an exciting opportunity for you.
- Jason Falls, Social Media Explorer
- Amber Naslund, Sidera Works and co-author The NOW Revolution
- Scott Gulbransen, Director of Social Media H&R Block
- Zena Weist, Edelman Digital
- Dave Delaney, co-founder PodCamp and BarCamp Nashville
- Tom Webster, Edison Research
- Mark Shaefer, author of Return on Influence and The Tao of Twitter
- Courtney Seiter, Raven Tools
- Tim Hayden, 44Doors
- Nichole Kelly, Full Frontal ROI
- Kevin Magee, Expion
- And more (for full list of speakers and agenda click here)
We are excited to offer Lookout PRSA members a discounted ticket price– 50% off the $400 full price ticket! To register, click here (or visit http://ar.gy/explorenashville)