Lookout Chapter PRSA Incline Award Entry Guidelines
- All entries must be postmarked by Fri. Aug. 17, 2012.
- Some part of each entry must have taken place in 2011.
- Entries must meet one of the following criteria:
-The public relations professional’s business is located in the Lookout Chapter’s geographical area.
-The business/client is located in the Lookout Chapter’s geographical area.
-The total or a portion of the targeted audience is located in the Lookout Chapter’s geographical area.
- Entries may be submitted in multiple categories. However, a binder will need to be provided for each category the entry is submitted for, and there is there is a charge for each category entry.
- Keep a copy of your entry. ALL entries become the property of the PRSA Lookout Chapter.
- Complete the entry form and enclose a check payable to Lookout Chapter Incline Awards.
- Points will be deducted if entry guidelines are not followed. Failure to comply with these instructions will lead to disqualification.
- Entries should be submitted in a hard cover, three-ring binder, not more than two inches thick (ring size)
- Pages should be or fit into pages no larger than 8.5 x 11 inches.
- Keep binder cover and spine free of lettering, labels, drawings or other artwork. Except for the entry form, which may be placed in the front cover sleeve.