Demonstrate and elevate your professional value and credibility.
- Stand behind a Code of Ethics that offers values, principles and practice guidelines that define professionalism and success.
- Strengthen your knowledge through expert case studies, decision-making guidelines and other tips to help you apply your ethical expertise to everyday tasks and challenges.
- Share a strategic vision of the perceptions on the value and role of public relations in every organization with The Business Case for Public Relations™.
- Receive fundamental knowledge of communications theory and its application, research, strategic planning, implementation and evaluation through PRSA’s Accredited in Public Relations (APR) credential.
Keep learning and stay competitive to ensure top performance.
- Learn from the brightest minds and expertise from the communications industry.
- Access unparalleled learning opportunities and resources that teach you new public relations and communications strategies to drive business results.
- Enjoy free professional development opportunities and preferred pricing on seminars, webinars, teleseminars, boot camps and conferences on topics from social media to crisis communications.
- Stay on top of emerging trends and industry news with PRSA’s Issues and Trends daily newsfeed, monthly Tactics flagship newspaper and The Strategist quarterly magazine, delivering executive level insight.
- Access our members-only database of case studies, articles and research, including Silver Anvil Award winners and nominees.
Expand your professional network while increasing your knowledge.
- PRSA’s RFP Exchange allows you to search and post your own RFPs to grow your business opportunities.
- MyPRSA lets you access and manage your members-only benefits including our directories and online discussion forums.
- PRSA’s Jobcenter helps you make your next career move, plus receive job alerts and access career advice.
PRSA Lookout local membership dues are $30 annually. National membership dues are $255 annually with a one-time $65 initiation fee. Special pricing is available for Associate Members, reinstating members, retirees and groups.
The following groups qualify for Associate Memberships:
- Recent college graduates (within the past two years) who were PRSSA members ($60 annual dues)
- Full-time graduate students working toward a PR degree ($60 annual dues)
- PR professional with less than one year industry experience ($115 annual dues)
- PR professionals with one to two years industry experience ($155 annual dues)
Professional Interest Sections
You can also join a sector-specific Professional Interest Section network for an additional fee. Designed to focus on issues, trends and research in specialized practice areas and industries, Professional Interest Sections offer programs and face-to-face networking events that keep you connected with your peers and on top of the latest public relations best practices.
Email Member Services or call (212) 460-1400.